- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- quaint feel
- cozy surroundings
- spa treatments available
- some rooms are small, especially for the price
Check Rates from our Partners
Alpenhof Lodge Review
With more atmosphere than anything else in Teton Village, this Austrian-style hotel sits next to the tram in the heart of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Hand-carved Bavarian furniture fills the rooms. All the deluxe accommodations have balconies, and some have fireplaces and jetted tubs. Standard rooms are smaller and don't have balconies. Entrées such as wild game loaf, Wiener schnitzel, and fondue are served in the dining room, and a relatively quiet bistro/nightclub offers casual dining.
- Address: 3255 West Village Dr., Teton Village, WY 83025 | Map It
- Phone: 307/733–3242; 800/732–3244
- Website: www.alpenhoflodge.com
- Location: Outside the Park
- 42 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Apr.–May 1, restaurants closed in Nov.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more