- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Compass American Guides: Wyoming, 5th Edition
Yellowstone Valley Inn & RV
At a Glance
- rustic but clean rooms
- beautiful location
- pleasant front desk staff
- bar crowd can be noisy, but is unlikely to disturb guests in motel or cabins
- same for live music in dance hall five nights a week
Check Rates from our Partners
Yellowstone Valley Inn & RV Review
Located 16 mi west of Cody and 30 mi east of Yellowstone National Park's east entrance, this sprawling property offers basic accommodations in a mountain setting on the Shoshone River. Rooms are in the motel or duplex cabins, plus two suites in the main lodge; campsites are available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just saw a clip about the above.
Mentions small earthquakes have been taking place that could be the start of bigger things.
http://kplr11.com/2014/04/02/animals-leaving-yellowstone-park/ Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more