Cheyenne, Laramie and Southern Wyoming Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
The Cheyenne Botanic Gardens are a great place to lose yourself in the scenery.
Cheyenne Frontier Days is the perfect place to experience the Wild West.
The hot springs at the Saratoga Inn Resort are havens of relaxation.
Bear River State Park has miles of trails with stunning views to the south.
With hundreds of aspen trees, Battle Highway in the fall is an explosion of color.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe