Check Rates from our Partners
InterContinental Milwaukee Review
In the center of the city's growing theater district near the river, this classy-yet-hip hotel brings downtown indoors. The lobby restaurant and bar are popular with theater-goers fresh from a show at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, which is just across the street. The InterContinental also boasts an art gallery and nightclub. Rooms are tastefully decorated with simple furniture and flat-panel TVs. You won't find this combination of luxury and location at a better price.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Finally, we arrived in Bayfield and checked into the lovely Old Rittenhouse Inn for two nights. Read more
After we left MC, our first stop was the 10am two hour boat tour of the Soo Locks in Sault Ste Marie ( the largest waterway traffic system on earth and the boat travels along the international shoreline Read more
My wife and I need a relaxing, affordable 40th Anniversary trip. Read more
· News & Features
While Canoe Bay's 300 acres and three private lakes can't be transported, their posh cabin accommodations ... Read more
Get ready to discover the country's next up-and-coming wine region: Door County, Wisconsin.... Read more
Think outside the tailgate.... Read more