- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Bar Dojo Review
Although it's a couple of miles east of downtown in a strip mall, this newcomer has quickly established itself as a hot spot for creative, often complex modern Asian fare, with an emphasis on local ingredients. The early-evening and late-night happy hours are hugely popular, with great bargains on food and drinks. Pork belly ramen and wild salmon laksa with coconut shrimp broth are stars among the noodle bowls, but also look to honey-lemon pork belly and green-curry clams. Save room for the banana tarte tatin.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more