- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- beautiful and tastefully decorated rooms
- great amenities (good linens, DVD library, CD players) considering the decent rates
- the least expensive rooms are quite small
- layouts are a little odd, with whirlpool tubs very close to the beds and fireplaces
Check Rates from our Partners
Wild Iris Review
The garden-laced exterior is a sprawling model of a Victorian-style inn, and the elegantly decorated interior begins with a river-rock fireplace. Spacious rooms have soft, colorful fabrics and polished wood accents; suites have CD players, robes, fireplaces, whirlpool spa tubs, and private decks or balconies. Breakfast is served in the large, restaurant-style dining room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more