- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- beautiful bay views
- large private dock
- wide variety of room configurations
- a hub for groups
- one of the more expensive options in town
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Bellwether Review
Bellingham's original waterfront hotel overlooks the entrance to bustling Squalicum Harbor, and its luxurious rooms are augmented by a lighthouse suite ensconced in its own tower. Rooms have gas fireplaces, plush bathrooms with jetted tubs and separate glassed-in showers, and private balconies for lounging and dining. The contemporary Lighthouse Bar and Grill has grand views across Bellingham Bay to Lummi Island and plenty of outdoor seating. There's also an adjacent spa and boutique shopping area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are traveling to Thompson Falls, MT this summer to spend a couple of days with friends. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more