- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
The Swan Hotel
At a Glance
- central location
- majestic views
- comfortable and cozy
- suite is good for small groups
- no breakfast
- small, often crowded parking lot, with alternative lot a few blocks away
Check Rates from our Partners
The Swan Hotel Review
Tucked at the end of the downtown thoroughfare, this balcony-encased, four-story boutique hotel features well-lighted, airy rooms with gorgeous sea views or, on the northside, overlooking the Point Hudson Marina. The "Wheelhouse" penthouse fills the top two floors, with a full kitchen, dining area, master suite with king-size bed and two-person soaking tub, and two private decks, plus a second bedroom and bathroom, and a loft with two queen-sized beds. Three of the cottages feature jetted tubs and fireplaces, and certain rooms are dog-friendly. All come with high-definition TVs, Wi-Fi, microwaves, and mini refrigerators. Guests receive complimentary passes to the athletic club across the street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Family trip with 2 boys, 16 & 21
We have about 10 days.
Want to know the MUST SEE stops plus any kooky/crazy/fun places to explore. Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting ... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more