Cave B Inn and Spa
At a Glance
- fantastic place to stargaze
- quiet and secluded
- gorgeous accommodations
- very expensive during Gorge Amphitheatre events
- no local meal options besides on-site restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Cave B Inn and Spa Review
Washington's first destination winery resort is built on (and into) ancient basalt cliffs 900 feet above the Columbia River; its 15 cliffhouses, cavern (with 12 rooms), and inn all designed to blend into the natural environment, with exterior walls of precast concrete embedded with rocks. Tendrils restaurant ($$–$$$), highlights local produce and Northwest beef and seafood, complemented by wines produced on-site (guests can tour the winery). A pleasant spa offers an array of treatments. River views are stunning from the outdoor pool. Bikes can be rented, and there are hikes down to the river and past waterfalls. Luxury yurts (open April–October) have views of the river or vineyards and provide a bucolic experience and lower-cost option. Dogs are welcome in some of the units.
- Address: 344 Silica Rd. NW, Quincy, WA, 98848 | Map It
- Phone: 509/785–2283; 888/785–2283; 509/785–3670
- Website: www.sagecliffe.com
- Location: Quincy
- 12 rooms, 18 suites, 25 yurts
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.–Wed. Dec.–Feb.; yurts closed Nov.–Mar.
View deals in Spokane and Eastern Washington for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More