Olympic National Park Feature
Robert L. Wood's Olympic Mountain Trail Guide is a great resource for both day hikers and those planning longer excursions.
Stephen Whitney's A Field Guide to the Cascades and Olympics is an excellent trailside reference, covering more than 500 plant and animal species found in the park.
The park's newspaper, the Olympic Bugler, is a seasonal guide for activities and opportunities in the park. You can pick it up at the visitor centers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe