Fodor's Pacific Northwest
At a Glance
- very romantic
- Bavarian breakfast is authentic and ample
- exceptional hospitality
- fills up quickly during festivals
- strict cancellation policy
Check Rates from our Partners
Abendblume Pension Review
Wonderful views of the mountains and Leavenworth Valley are afforded from each room's private balcony, and the carved-wood walls and ceilings of this Bavarian-style country chalet give it an authentic alpine appearance. Rooms are individually decorated and all have fireplaces; some include canopy beds. The top-floor Sleeping Beauty room features a two-person whirlpool tub, double sinks, dual shower heads, Italian marble, and fine linens.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Any suggestions for safest route to take from Grand Rapids, MI to Vancouver, WA at the end of this month (March 2014)? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more