Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Silver Bay Inn
At a Glance
- hot tub vistas
- free canoe and bike use
- summertime mosquitoes
- five-night minimum for cabins in summer
Check Rates from our Partners
Silver Bay Inn Review
Perched on a private little slip of land at the head of Lake Chelan, Silver Bay enjoys water and mountain views. Spacious two-bedroom timber cabins for up to four each have a loft, full kitchen, and wraparound cedar deck; the Riverview Room also has a kitchen and a deck over the Stehekin. Guests share a huge lawn, a waterside hot tub, and nightly bonfire cheer. Hiking, swimming, and relaxing are the top activities; you can also set out on a free bike or canoe, or rent a kayak.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I've been trying to plan a week in Seattle in June which I've visited many times. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more