Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Silver Bay Inn
At a Glance
- hot tub vistas
- free canoe and bike use
- summertime mosquitoes
- five-night minimum for cabins in summer
Check Rates from our Partners
Silver Bay Inn Review
Perched on a private little slip of land at the head of Lake Chelan, Silver Bay enjoys water and mountain views. Spacious two-bedroom timber cabins for up to four each have a loft, full kitchen, and wraparound cedar deck; the Riverview Room also has a kitchen and a deck over the Stehekin. Guests share a huge lawn, a waterside hot tub, and nightly bonfire cheer. Hiking, swimming, and relaxing are the top activities; you can also set out on a free bike or canoe, or rent a kayak.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
I am planning for a 9 day trip to Yosemite, Big Sur, Oregon cost/Oregon and Washington state – from May 24th to Jun 1st . Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more