- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Breadline Cafe Review
For more than 30 years, Breadline has been a top destination for dinner and live music in the Okanogan Valley. A varied menu highlights local organic produce, locally-raised natural Angus beef, crepes, and seafood. You'll find Cajun dishes such as jambalaya, as well as an around-the-world assortment of cuisines, including Italian and Greek. Enjoy the breakfast buffet on Saturday. The bakery features a daily cupcake and other pastries and breads for take-out; or indulge in a decadent dessert with your meal, including brandied bread pudding and soda fountain treats like banana splits and sundaes. There's even ice cream sodas with lemoncello and other liqueurs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
Just learned will get to come to Seattle for a training the week of March 17. Read more