- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Pacific Northwest
Red Lion Hotel Richland Hanford House
At a Glance
- nice location
- free airport shuttle
- some rooms have views of river
- older hotel, though some rooms have been updated
- can get noisy with larger groups/teams
Check Rates from our Partners
Red Lion Hotel Richland Hanford House Review
Overlooking the Columbia River and convenient for many major Hanford contractors and government facilities, this hotel borders a greenbelt riverfront park and has easy access to trails along the levee; ask for a room with a river view. Ripples Riverside Bar & Grill features steak, salmon, salads, pasta, and burgers, and offers an early-bird dinner special (5–6 pm). Some rates include breakfast; otherwise, the breakfast buffet, as in all hotels in the chain, is just $4.95.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
It is time for me to contribute to Fodor's instead of mostly lurking for information and pictures.
I recently did a 1 day photography whirlwind trip around Seattle...
Please see my Trip report @
http://foods-drinks-travels.blogspot.com/2013/09/sparkling-northwest-city-named-seattle.html Read more
We are 3 familes (15 at most in group) traveling August 4-11. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more