- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
Catch 31 Review
Located at the Hilton Resort, Catch 31 is one of the nicest restaurants on the strip. Order the seafood signature towers that include lobster, crab legs, mussels, and shrimp, made for sharing. Sit outside for atmosphere; the setting is terrific, next to Neptune's statue with fire pits, palm trees, and great people-watching. In summer it gets even better with live music at lunch and in the evenings.
- Address: 3001 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Phone: 757/213–3472
- Location: Virginia Beach
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
I always get such helpful advice on the forums so I want to repay the favor by posting my trip report. Read more
My boyfriend and I have just started planning a business/pleasure trip for the fall. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more