Fodor's Virginia and Maryland
Mallards at the Wharf/ Hopkins & Bros. General Store
Mallards at the Wharf/ Hopkins & Bros. General Store Review
Inside a converted 19th-century general store on the National Register of Historic Places, you can imagine yourself waiting for a steamer to Baltimore. Walk past the vintage display cases into a casual dining area overlooking the wharf, or enjoy crab cakes, steamed clams, and fresh fish on the deck outside. On summer Sundays, there's live music playing.
- Address: 2 Market St., Onancock, VA 23417
- Phone: 757/787–8558
- Location: Onancock
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
General outline of the trip that DW and I took Dec. Read more
I always get such helpful advice on the forums so I want to repay the favor by posting my trip report. Read more
We are exploring the possibility of relocating from the suburbs of the Twin Cities, MN out to the DC area. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more