Zion National Park Feature
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Zion National Park
Varicolored cliffs: Take the Angels Landing Trail, which culminates in one of the park's many astounding viewpoints full of pink, orange, and crimson rock formations.
Auto immunity: During the busy summer season, cars are no longer allowed in Zion Canyon, allowing for a relaxing and scenic shuttle bus ride.
Botanical wonderland: Zion Canyon is home to approximately 900 species of plants, more than anywhere else in Utah.
Animal tracks: Zion has expansive hinterlands where furry, scaly, and feathered residents are common. Hike long enough and you'll encounter deer, elk, rare lizards, birds of prey, and other zoological treats.
Unforgettable canyoneering: Zion's array of rugged slot canyons is the richest place on earth for scrambling, rappelling, climbing, and descending.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's