Sherwood Hills Resort
At a Glance
- the bright stars are mesmerizing in this wilderness location
- you can often see wildlife just outside your window
- a bargain in a great setting
- if you like to be where things are "happening," you may find the setting a little remote. -Jackie
Sherwood Hills Resort Review
The sense of isolation is part of the charm at this mountain retreat set in a swath of wilderness halfway between Logan and Brigham City. You can step out the front door for hiking or cross-country skiing, but don't worry—with a 9-hole golf course, an on-site spa, and postcard views out every window, creature comforts are never far away. With the best wine list on either side of the Wellsvilles and a menu of Mexican, Mediterranean, and American fare, the Belle Monte restaurant ($$) is mighty comforting, too. Settle into a cozy booth by the fireplace and fuel up.
- Address: 7877 S. U.S. 89/91, 14 mi southwest of Logan, Wellsville, UT, 84339 | Map It
- Phone: 435/245–5054; 800/532–5066
- Website: www.sherwoodhills.com
- Location: Logan
- 60 rooms, 5 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch weekdays. No dinner Sun.
View deals in North of Salt Lake City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More