- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Sherwood Hills Resort
At a Glance
- the bright stars are mesmerizing in this wilderness location
- you can often see wildlife just outside your window
- a bargain in a great setting
- if you like to be where things are "happening," you may find the setting a little remote. -Jackie
Check Rates from our Partners
Sherwood Hills Resort Review
The sense of isolation is part of the charm at this mountain retreat set in a swath of wilderness halfway between Logan and Brigham City. You can step out the front door for hiking or cross-country skiing, but don't worry—with a 9-hole golf course, an on-site spa, and postcard views out every window, creature comforts are never far away. With the best wine list on either side of the Wellsvilles and a menu of Mexican, Mediterranean, and American fare, the Belle Monte restaurant ($$) is mighty comforting, too. Settle into a cozy booth by the fireplace and fuel up.
- Address: 7877 S. U.S. 89/91, 14 mi southwest of Logan Wellsville, UT 84339 | Map It
- Phone: 435/245–5054; 800/532–5066
- Website: www.sherwoodhills.com
- Location: Logan
- 60 rooms, 5 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch weekdays. No dinner Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
We are traveling in June to Salt Lake City and wondering where the best place to stay would be. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more