- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Four miles past the Dinosaur Quarry, the moderate 2-mi Desert Voices Nature Trail has interpretive signs (including some designed by children for children) that describe the arid environment you're hiking through. The more challenging 3-mi Sound of Silence Trail, which begins 2 mi past the Dinosaur Quarry, tests (or boosts) your hiking knowledge by asking you to find your way using landmarks. To hike both trails without returning to your car, use the easy ¼-mi Connector Trail, which links the two. Dinosaur National Monument, UT.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's