Canyonlands National Park Feature
Top Reasons to Go to Canyonlands National Park
Solitude: Take time for reflection in this rarely crowded park.
Radical rapids: Experience some white-water adventure in Cataract Canyon on the Colorado River.
American Indian artifacts: View rock art and Ancestral Puebloan dwellings in the park.
Last Holdout for wilderness: Walk, raft, or drive through some of this country's wildest, most untouched country.
Bighorn sheep: Snap a photo of these intriguing creatures grazing along the roadway.
The night skies: Far away from city lights, Canyonlands is ideal for stargazing.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe