- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Utah, 4th Edition
Desert Bistro Review
The runaway choice for "Moab's finest restaurant" for a decade, Desert Bistro has settled into a 19th-century dance hall off Main Street where the ambience matches the cuisine. Chef/owner Karl Kelley innovates seasonally with cosmopolitan pairings like gyozas (Japanese dumplings) stuffed with tofu, tahini, and Anasazi bean hummus. Carnivores and vegans alike will find something memorable on this menu, and the presentation is exemplary. Whether you're in the warm adobe dining room or on one of the quiet cozy patios, you'll find the staff attentive and unpretentious.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more