- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chinati Foundation Review
The Chinati Foundation, occupying 15 buildings on a 340-acre campus, changes its exhibits regularly and has a well-attended annual open house. People fly from all over the country to view the collection, and the foundation conducts guided tours Wednesday through Sunday of its huge contemporary-art holdings. Guided tour times are subject to change based on availability. Advance reservations are encouraged via website, email, or phone.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
we are off to san antonio and will be staying right next to the majestic theater. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more