Greyhound. This LEED-certified Greyhound bus station in downtown Nashville opened in February 2012. 709 5th Ave. S, Nashville, TN, 37203. 800/231–2222. www.greyhound.com.
Megabus (Nashville, TN, 37219. 877/462–6342. www.megabus.com.)
Metropolitan Transit Authority. MTA buses serve the entire county; the fare is $1.70, and they run 5 am–11:15 pm. Buses accept bills from $1 to $20; change is given on a change card. The Music City Central transit center downtown has ticket counters and machines, waiting rooms, restrooms and retail. MTA runs three free Music City Circuit routes in the downtown area. 400 Charlotte Ave., Nashville, TN, 37219. 615/862–5950. nashvillemta.org.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's