- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Founded in the 1880s by prospectors searching for gold deposits, the small town of Keystone, 2 miles from Mt. Rushmore, has an abundance of restaurants, shops, and attractions, from wax museums to miniature-golf courses to alpine slides. To serve the millions of visitors passing through the area, there are 700 hotel rooms—more than twice the town's number of permanent residents.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
My Trip Report on our vacation to the Black Hills in Rapids City, SD is in a You tube blog format. Read more
Need help with suggestions and how much time to spend at each stop and what not to miss . Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more