- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tanger Outlets Review
Reopened in 2011 after extensive renovations, Tanger Outlet I is anchored by Saks OFF 5th and has 40 other stores, many of them upscale. It also has an Olive Garden, Panera Bread, and Longhorn Steakhouse. Tanger Outlet II has more than 60 stores, including Abercrombie & Fitch, Banana Republic, the Gap, Nike, and Loft. There are also several children's stores, including Gymboree, Carter's, and Baby Gap. Dine at Food Network star Robert Irvine's restaurant, Nosh. There are almost always great outlet-wide coupons at www.tangeroutlet.com/hiltonhead.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from our 2 week trip to the south. Read more
We attended the Hibernian Ball in Charleston about a week ago and I think I have sufficiently recovered to manage a short trip report.. The Ball is put on by the Irish Benevolent Society and is a grea Read more
Looking for suggestions on places to stay with kids in Myrtle Beach. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more