Taking its name from the Hindi word for kitchen, Rasoi has an affordable menu featuring cuisine from 27 regions of India. Just over the Providence line into Pawtucket, young professionals flock here for the grilled lamb kebabs, seafood stew, chicken cooked in a clay oven, and numerous vegetarian options. The menu indicates spicy, gluten-free, and vegan selections. The stylish dining room has a rectangular bar and warm orange walls, gold-specked blue floors, and red decorative panels.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
JetBlue had a special of $97 RT from Houston to Boston, so I jumped on it! Read more
Thanks for everyone's help on my few postings. Read more
In August 2014 (13th-17th) a couple of friends are taking a girls road trip up North, we are all in our early 30s. Read more
· News & Features
It's easy to say that going to a hot destination in the off season will save you money, but the questio... Read more
It's a good bet that when summer reaches sticky hot temps, you start hankering for a toes-in-the-sand... Read more
A new shore-side hotel opened earlier this month in chic Newport, Rhode Island offering everything from... Read more