- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
At a Glance
- nice rooms
- good value
- indoor pool
- a central location
- convention center neighborhood can be quiet and dark at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City Review
This hotel is an affordable alternative to other hotels near the Pennsylvania Convention Center. It's within walking distance of the Reading Terminal Market, the Gallery Mall, Chinatown, and many historic sites. Rooms are spacious and simply designed, with comfortable beds that allow you to adjust firmness, spacious desks, and flat-screen televisions. The "Stay Fit Kit" provides an in-room Pilates band, yoga mat, abs ball, resistance rope, and light weights. Like its neighbors near the convention center, it sits in an area that can be desolate after dark.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
That's quite a mouthful, so I'll just use Tinicum for short.
Today was a gorgeous spring day, the first day that really felt like spring all the way through. Happily, this was also the day chosen for ou Read more
We're here! Read more
What would be the best way to get from Philadelphia Convention Center to the airport (for two teachers) Airport Shuttle? Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more