- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Peddler's Village Review
Peddler's Village began in the early 1960s, when the late Earl Jamison bought a 6-acre chicken farm, moved local 18th-century houses to the site, and opened a collection of specialty shops and restaurants. The 70 shops in the village peddle books, toys, clothing, jewelry, candles, cookware, and housewares, crafts, and other items. The Grand Carousel, a restored 1922 merry-go-round, still works, and Giggleberry Fair offers a bonanza of games for its loud little visitors. Crowd-drawing seasonal events include May's Strawberry Festival and September's Scarecrow Festival.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We're here! Read more
We left New Jersey and went straight to our hotel The Windsor Suites. Read more
Hello - Want to plan a summer vacation within driving (up to 10 hours drive) distance of Philadelphia, PA. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more