- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You'll see some of Oregon's most magnificent scenery with Hellgate Jetboat Excursions www.hellgate.com, which depart from the Riverside Inn in Grants Pass. The 36-mile round-trip runs through Hellgate Canyon and takes two hours. There is also a five-hour, 75-mile round-trip from Grants Pass to Grave Creek, with a stop for a meal on an open-air deck (cost of meal not included). Trips are available May through August, and sometimes into September, if conditions permit.
Main Street Adventure Tours www.southernoregonwinetours.com, based in Ashland, offers custom limo tours through the region's key wine regions, the Rogue, Applegate, Illinois, and Umpqua valleys. The company can also customize tours to Crater Lake, fly-fishing and skiing trips, and other activities and explorations throughout the region.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's