- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Medford is close to a number of the region's great white-water rafting rivers, including the famed Rogue River. Both overnight and day trips are offered by several outfitters.
Rogue Klamath River Adventures. This popular outfitter for guided white-water rafting trips as well as fishing adventures (for salmon and steelhead) throughout the area also offers boating excursions on inflatable kayaks. The company visits a great variety of waterways, from gentle but scenic Class I rivers to wild and exciting Class V rapids. Medford, OR. 541/779–3708 or 800/231–0769. www.rogueklamath.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's