Walking Tours of Cleaveland
Walking Tours of Cleaveland Review
Get up-close and personal with the city's avenues, architecture, neighborhoods, and history on a two-hour stroll through Downtown or Ohio City. These walks give you a chance to take in Cleveland's many works of public art, including the ironic backwards "FREE" stamp at City Hall. Tours begin at 10 am for both the downtown option (offered on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays) and the Ohio City option (offered on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays). The Ohio City tour requires an additional $3 transit fare per person. Reservations must be made at least one day in advance.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more