Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo Review
This zoo cares for more than 3,000 animals living in naturalistic habitats—giraffes and zebras roam in the African Savanna, kangaroos hop around in the Australian children's area, and gray wolves and beavers dwell in Wolf Wilderness. Rain drenches two indoor acres of tropical Asia, Africa, and South America every 12 minutes in the RainForest. More than 300 reptiles and 10,000 plants live and are on display in the simulated environments, which are spread among three levels. An impressive waterfall spills from 25 feet above the "jungle's" floor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more