- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lexington Avenue Brewery
Lexington Avenue Brewery Review
Locally known as "the LAB," Lexington Avenue Brewery is in what was once Asheville's oldest store. The beer (microbrewed on-site) and the decor (original brick walls, high ceilings, and a 92-foot-long gracefully curving bar) are backdrops for the eclectic food menu that includes everything from beef sliders and Salvadoran coq au vin to Mongolian tacos. A late-night menu includes mostly snacks. About a quarter of the seating is on the covered patio; the rest is inside, where the noise level is high. There's live music most nights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Needing to see some spring flowers and warmer weather, we headed to North Carolina last week to check out Bryson City, Cherokee and do some hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains.
We stayed at the Hampto Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
We are looking at spending some time in the NC mountains in June with our boys (10 and 13) before having to be in Rabun County, GA. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more