- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Elizabeth's Café & Winery
Elizabeth's Café & Winery Review
This small bistro evokes big-time romance and sophistication even though it's in a shopping center. Eat in the French-country dining room or in the stone grotto. À la carte and fixed menus including wine change to reflect the day's market purchases, whether it's lamb chops with pinot noir barrel-made-molasses reduction, Angus beef tenderloin au poivre, or the freshest produce for interesting vegetarian options such as pecan-crusted sweet-onion torte drizzled with aged-balsamic reduction. The restaurant's wine list features hundreds of wines for sale.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Needing to see some spring flowers and warmer weather, we headed to North Carolina last week to check out Bryson City, Cherokee and do some hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains.
We stayed at the Hampto Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
If you plan to visit Asheville on a weekend this spring, better book your hotel or B&B room ahead. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more