- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Back Porch Restaurant
Back Porch Restaurant Review
At what looks like a cozy little cottage in the woods, seafood stars, whether it's crab beignets or cream and butter baked scallops. Find notable beef, chicken, and vegetarian dishes, including pecan-crusted chicken breast in bourbon sauce and spinach and chick pea curry over rice. You have the choice of enjoying your meal indoors or on a screened porch. The wine bar has a respectable wine list. The Back Porch Lunchbox, just a block away on Hwy. 12, offers sandwiches, snacks, and sweets to go.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Needing to see some spring flowers and warmer weather, we headed to North Carolina last week to check out Bryson City, Cherokee and do some hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains.
We stayed at the Hampto Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
Ideas for a cute town, good food for a stop halfway from Charleston to Richmond. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more