- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
At a Glance
- guests get the royal treatment
- multiple package options
- books up quickly
Check Rates from our Partners
10 Fitch Review
Guests rave about this early-1900s stucco house in Auburn's historic district. The antiques mixed with funky MacKenzie-Childs furnishings, cushy modern armchairs, and contrasting patterns make a bold statement, but it all comes together beautifully. Romance and privacy is key in the spacious, uniquely decorated rooms. In the English suite, the four-poster canopy bed faces a fireplace and the huge bathroom has 14-foot ceilings, a claw-foot tub, a two-person shower, and a dressing area. A veranda a fire pit is a popular place to wind down.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
The East Coast's preeminent wine region stretches in the rolling hills between the three main Finger Lakes,... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more