- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Snug Harbor Review
The well-trained waitstaff here is as impressive as the finely presented contemporary American fare. Dishes on the seasonal menu might include calamari with a cilantro and chili sauce, baked Moroccan chicken with almonds and spicy honey, or seafood Thai curry. Vegetarian and vegan dishes are available, and bar food is served all day. Lift your eyes from the plate long enough to take in the view of Keuka Lake from the dining room or the two verandas and dining room. Docking for boats is available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more
· News & Features
The East Coast's preeminent wine region stretches in the rolling hills between the three main Finger Lakes,... Read more
Sometimes, a girl just needs to get away for the weekend for a little relaxation and rejuvenation.... Read more