- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Canandaigua Lady. This replica 19th-century paddle wheeler plies Canandaigua Lake for narrated one- to three-hour tours, lunch, dinner, and themed cruises, and custom trips. Steamboat Landing, 205 Lakeshore Dr., Canandaigua, NY, 14424. 585/396–7350. www.steamboatlandingonline.com. $15–$45. May–mid-Oct., Tues.–Sun.; tour times vary.
Captain Gray's Boat Tours. Local history is shared during one-, two-, and three-hour tours offered by Captain Gray, who has been cruising Canandaigua Lake in steel-enclosed boats for more than a quarter century. City pier, S. Main St., Canandaigua, NY, 14424. 585/394–5270 June–Oct.; 607/664–7299 Nov.–May. www.captaingrays.com. $8.50–$17.50. July and Aug., tours daily; June, Sept., and Oct., tours weekends.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe