- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The closest airports to the Catskills are Greater Binghamton Airport, Stewart International Airport, and Albany International Airport. The Albany airport puts you within an hour's drive of the northern Catskills. Continental Airlines affiliate CommutAir connects Albany airport to the Finger Lakes region, Long Island, and western New York; the carrier also flies to Westchester County Airport, in the lower Hudson Valley. US Airways Express links Albany to New York City, Long Island, and western New York. Flights into Binghamton and Stewart come from outside New York State.
CommutAir. 800/525-0280. www.commutair.com.
US Airways Express. 800/428-4322. www.usairways.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe