- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club
At a Glance
- dog friendly
- specials can bring down the price of a room dramatically
- extras (a glass of wine, a cup of coffee, etc.) are pricey
Check Rates from our Partners
Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Review
From its hilltop perch, the four-story hotel takes in the resort's 1,000-plus acres and lovely mountain and lake views. The property encompasses two highly regarded 18-hole golf courses and the well-known Veranda restaurant. It also has a private beach on Lake Placid. Guest-room furnishings are traditional and attractive, with two double beds. Some rooms have jetted tubs and fireplaces. Also on the grounds are chalets and lakeside condominiums.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more