- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
At a Glance
- lots to do on-site, including swimming and dining
- near the town of Lake George
- decor is a bit dated
Check Rates from our Partners
Queensbury Hotel Review
Ivy tendrils scale the facade of this five-story redbrick hotel built in the 1920s. A large fireplace graces the lobby, where cushy chairs invite lingering. Rooms are traditional, with lace-fringed windows, soft colors, and dark-wood furniture. The indoor pool, under a massive skylight, is a nice size. The hotel is across from the city park in downtown Glens Falls.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
has anyone dealt with Citysonnet.com before for booking self contained apartments?
I found them on About.com (http://gonyc.about.com/od/hotels/a/apartment_rent.htm) saying they are reputable Read more