- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Jacques Cartier Dining Room
Jacques Cartier Dining Room Review
A pianist or harpist adds to the romantic tone of this elegant restaurant where you have views of Boldt Castle and the St. Lawrence River through floor-to-ceiling windows. The kitchen turns out fine American and French fare, all presented with flair. Broiled sea bass, New York–cut prime rib, and veal and lobster dishes are worth trying, as are the flaming desserts. The wine list is long, varied, and features several choices from New York State.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Planning a trip late June flying into Washington, DC, then driving to Philly, NY, and Boston (where we will fly home from). Read more