- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jacques Cartier Dining Room
Jacques Cartier Dining Room Review
A pianist or harpist adds to the romantic tone of this elegant restaurant where you have views of Boldt Castle and the St. Lawrence River through floor-to-ceiling windows. The kitchen turns out fine American and French fare, all presented with flair. Broiled sea bass, New York-cut prime rib, and veal and lobster dishes are worth trying, as are the flaming desserts. The wine list is long, varied, and features several choices from New York State.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3-Star Kiwassa Lake Bed & Breakfast Fr $275+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $25/night less
- Jun deal: Kiwassa Lake Bed & Breakfast Fr $315+/Nt Expedia
A little history
Back in the day, (I say that because I’d rather not think of just how long it’s been) I was going to New York regularly for work. Read more
Warning - this is pretty long!
My sister (60, from Rhode Island) and I (56, from Florida) decided it would be fun to spend Memorial Day weekend in New York City, specifically in Manhattan. She had bee Read more
Me and my wife are planning to visit USA on August, and trying to build 8 days round trip from NY by car that will include Niagra Falls and Toronto.
We are looking for a nice combination o Read more