Built in 1851, this Italianate brick Victorian mansion, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, has inlaid flooring, leaded- and stained-glass transoms, paneled pocket doors, and ornate fireplaces. The owners are antiques dealers, and rooms are crammed with Civil War– to Victorian-era pieces. The four-suite Captain Storm House, an 1892 Queen Anne revival next door, follows much the same style. Stores and restaurants are within walking distance; the Chautauqua
Institute is a 20-minute drive.