At a Glance
- great location
- service with a personal touch
- charming decor
- cramped lobby
Check Rates from our Partners
The Lowell Review
This old-money refuge was built as an upscale apartment hotel in the 1920s and it still delivers genteel sophistication and pampering service in an unbeatable location. Steps from Madison Avenue shopping and the Museum Mile, the Lowell is on a leafy residential block. The lobby is small, but guest rooms have all the civilized comforts of home including stocked bookshelves and luxe bathrooms. Thirty-three of the suites—all decorated in different themes—have working wood-burning fireplaces, and 14 have private terraces. The elegant Pembroke Room serves a hearty breakfast and fine afternoon tea. The in-room iPods and iPads (on request) and New York Times delivered to the room are nice touches.
- Address: 28 E. 63rd St., between Madison and Park Aves., Upper East Side, New York, NY, 10065 | Map It
- Phone: 212/838–1400; 800/221–4444
- Website: www.lowellhotel.com
- Subway: 4, 5, 6, N, R to 59th St./Lexington Ave.; F to 63rd St./Lexington Ave
- Location: Upper East Side
- 27 rooms, 47 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in New York City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More