- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Hispanic Society of America Museum and Library
The Hispanic Society of America Museum and Library Review
This is the best collection of Hispanic and Spanish art outside the Prado in Madrid, with paintings, sculptures, textiles, manuscripts, music, and decorative arts from ancient Iberia through the 20th century. There are notable pieces by Goya, El Greco, Murillo, Velázquez and Zurbarán. An entire room is filled with a collection of antique iron knockers.
- Address: 613 West 155th St., Audubon Terr., Broadway, between W. 155th and W. 156th Sts., entrance up steps to left Harlem, New York, NY 10032 | Map It
- Phone: 212/926–2234
- Cost: Free
- Hours: Tues.–Sat. 10–4:30, Sun. 1–4
- Website: www.hispanicsociety.org
- Subway: 1 to 157th St.
- Location: Harlem
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
I'm currently in NYC and I just got the best transportation deal.I got a tour of NYC with a personal driver for a very inexpensive price.The driver was very knowledgeable and polite.If you are interested Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more