Fodor's In Focus Santa Fe
Cinnamon Morning B&B
At a Glance
- host will gladly help with travel ideas and planning
- cancellations must be made 14 days ahead
- you need a car to get around town from here
Cinnamon Morning B&B Review
A private, beautifully maintained, pet-friendly compound set back from the road and a 10-minute drive north of Old Town, Cinnamon Morning is just south of Rio Grande Nature Center State Park and a perfect roost if you want to be close to the city's wineries and the launching areas used by most hot-air-ballooning companies. Three rooms are in the main house, a richly furnished adobe home with colorful decorations and a lush garden patio. There's also a secluded two-bedroom guesthouse with a bath, full kitchen, private entrance, living room, and fireplace; and a colorfully painted one-bedroom casita with a private patio, Mexican-style furnishings, a viga ceiling, and a living room with a sleeper sofa. The full breakfasts here are filling and delicious, served by a roaring fire in winter or in the courtyard in summer.
- Address: 2700 Rio Grande Blvd. NW, Los Ranchos/North Valley, Albuquerque, NM, 87104 | Map It
- Phone: 505/345–3541; 800/214–9481
- Website: www.cinnamonmorning.com
- Location: Los Ranchos-North Valley
- 3 rooms, 1 casita, 1 guesthouse
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. The snowstorm was just starting and the temperature was... Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. ... Read more