- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Santa Fe, Taos & Albuquerque
Cinnamon Morning B&B
At a Glance
- host will gladly help with travel ideas and planning
- cancellations must be made 14 days ahead
- you need a car to get around town from here
Check Rates from our Partners
Cinnamon Morning B&B Review
A private, beautifully maintained, pet-friendly compound set back from the road and a 10-minute drive north of Old Town, Cinnamon Morning is just south of Rio Grande Nature Center State Park and a perfect roost if you want to be close to the city's wineries and the launching areas used by most hot-air-ballooning companies. Three rooms are in the main house, a richly furnished adobe home with colorful decorations and a lush garden patio. There's also a secluded two-bedroom guesthouse with a bath, full kitchen, private entrance, living room, and fireplace; and a colorfully painted one-bedroom casita with a private patio, Mexican-style furnishings, a viga ceiling, and a living room with a sleeper sofa. The full breakfasts here are filling and delicious, served by a roaring fire in winter or in the courtyard in summer.
- Address: 2700 Rio Grande Blvd. NW, Los Ranchos/North Valley, Albuquerque, NM 87104 | Map It
- Phone: 505/345–3541; 800/214–9481
- Website: www.cinnamonmorning.com
- Location: Los Ranchos/North Valley
- 3 rooms, 1 casita, 1 guesthouse.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My DW dropped me off at the Amtrak station a little after 8PM in CMO on 2/5. Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
I'm headed to NM to meet my cousin for his Spring Break next weekend and we are headed to Yellowstone and back for the week. Read more
· News & Features
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing... Read more
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are... Read more
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine.... Read more