- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Jersey Boys Review
Las Vegas proved to be a fine location for a permanent company of the runaway hit biography of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. The show has become a phenomenon, thanks to familiar music combined with the the little-known story of the group's rough-and-tumble beginnings, a surprising saga that contrasts dynamically with the familiar songs. It's all told at a cinematic clip with an edge of grit. One of the actors says the creators always reminded the cast, "You're in a Scorsese film. You're not in 'Guys & Dolls.'" The Vegas version is slightly trimmed but still runs in two acts.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Here is a link to my latest TR
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
I am planning on renting a car while on a trip to Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more