- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel
At a Glance
- decor and quirky antiques
- prices of rooms
- no pool
- no gym
- no Internet in rooms (only Wi-Fi in lobby)
Check Rates from our Partners
Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel Review
It's worth a visit to this pint-size property for the Victorian era-aesthetics alone, displaying stained glass, marble; and an antiques collection that includes Buffalo Bill Cody's private rail car, a fireplace from Scotland's Preswick Castle, and lamps that graced the streets of 18th-century Brussels. The rooms at Main Street are almost as nice as those at the Golden Nugget, and they're usually available at rock-bottom prices. Guests have access to the pool at the adjacent California Hotel.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
So this was my first trip to the USA. Read more
Here is a link to a trip report covering our most recent vacation in Las Vegas
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99463 Read more
Getting mixed feedback on which show to take them to!!!
They have never seen a Cirque show.
DH and I have seen Love.
11 year old hated Lion King, but loved Spiderman on B'way (go figure) Read more
· News & Features
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more
From buzzing around a track in American muscle cars to popping champagne bottles at the Strip's newes... Read more