- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Las Vegas 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Chippendales: The Show
Chippendales: The Show Review
Score one for the ladies: The Rio builds a theater dedicated to the men of Chippendales, surrounds it with a lounge and gift shop, and gives the historically male-oriented entertainment in this town a jolt. The show has fancier staging than any G-string revue traveling on the nightclub circuit, and the bow-tied hunks keep it respectable enough to let Mom tag along with the bachelorette party. The Chips have taken to the occasional guest host, such as Jeff Timmons of the boy band 98 Degrees, and two of its company members (Jaymes Vaughan and James Davis) came in second on "Amazing Race" in 2012.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Here is a link to my latest TR
http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105901 Read more
We flew out of SFO late Saturday; the Virgin Airline plane was half-full. Read more
I am planning on renting a car while on a trip to Las Vegas. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across ... Read more
Our correspondent "studied" hard at the Food & Wine All-Star Weekend in Vegas this month, which featured... Read more
Whether you're heading to Vegas, or heading back to LA (and trying to forget the weekend's indecencies),... Read more