- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dog Sled Adventures. The dogs are raring to run late November to mid-April at Dog Sled Adventures. Your friendly musher will gear the ride to the passengers, from kids to senior citizens; bundled up in a sled, you'll be whisked through Stillwater State Forest on a 1½-hour ride over a 12-mile trail. Reservations are necessary. U.S. 93, 20 mi north of Whitefish, 2 mi north of Olney, Glacier National Park, MT. 406/881–2275. www.dogsledadventuresmt.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe